Sunday, October 24, 2010

Need help finding music?

Often, I am not sure where to look for new music. There are so many composers and music artists out there, and I often feel that while I know a lot, I don't even know a percent of just the AMERICANS doing stuff with music.

Then I stumbled across this. It is called Gnoosic, and it randomly suggests artists/composers to you based on your given preferences. It runs the program through shortly, so you can set up another search for an alternate style or preference.

I hardly see it as an end-all solution, but it certainly might help, and is worth checking out!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great find. I know growing up in Hawaii, it was difficult to find music and even more difficult to find properly notated music. Thanks Michael, this is really useful.

    ReplyDelete